Agrani Gurukul Admission Process at a Glance:
Agrani Gurukul strives to develop systems which shall continuously assess the needs and enhance the quality and standards of coaching process in engineering education as well as for National level competitive entrance exams. Our objective is to attract and nurture talent, provide them with best opportunities for career advancement and inculcate the spirit of excellence in engineering profession.
We at Agrani Gurukul, provide admissions in various Engineering, Foundations and courses in different programs like Regular Classroom Program (RCP) .Admission processes may vary from one course to another course. However, we provide admissions through our selection process of DA (Direct Admission) and ACST (Admission-cum-scholarship-test).
Direct Admission (DA):
- Agrani Gurukul offers direct admission option in all of its courses. The direct admission is provided on the basis of percentage of marks secured by the student in his/her School/ Board Examination.
- Each course has a predefined specific percentage admission criterion. Broadly, for any course a student should fulfill the given percentage or grades requirement in Science & Math’s (aggregate) in Class IX/ Class X Board, or PCB/PCM (aggregate) in class XII Board/ HSC examination.
- For example, in Two Years Integrated Program for Engineering (JEE-Main & Advanced) Entrance Exams, a minimum of 75% marks or B1+B1 grades in Class IX/ Class X Board/ SSC in Science & Math’s (aggregate) is required. If a student, whose score is equal to or more than this percentage or grades will be given direct admission in this course.
- If a student has not scored a minimum of 75% marks or B1+B1 grades in Class IX/ Class X Board in Science & Math’s (aggregate), then he/she will have to appear for our 'Admission cum Scholarship Test'. Those students who qualify this test are then given admission in the applied courses.
Common Admission Process:Admission in Regular Program can be availed until August, although one can get enrolled in Regular Program throughout the year.
- This is the easiest procedure to ensure enrolment in a particular course. The candidate is required to visit the Branch Office with a properly filled application form, registration fees and the documents mentioned in the Information Brochure.
- If the candidate fulfils all eligibility criteria he/she will immediately receive the original for Regular course/provisional for Distance learning Program admission receipt and within 15 days, the original admission receipt will be sent to the candidates at the address provided.
- If the student is unable to visit any of our Branches / Centre’s personally, then he/she can also send his/her form by post with the documents mentioned in the Information Brochure and the properly filled admission form kept safely in the response envelope. The admission confirmation and the admission receipt will be sent to the candidate via post if he/she is found to fulfill all eligibility criteria.